Here I am going to tell you how to sign up with InMotion Hosting and install WordPress on WordPress InMotion Hosting. This will assist you with venturing out facilitating and making your site or blog.
How to sign up with InMotion Hosting and install WordPress on InMotion Hosting
InMotion Hosting is one of the most respected and trusted hosting services out there, and it is also one of the oldest. I have had a good experience with him in the past and you can read my review of InMotion here.
Signing up for web hosting with InMotion Hosting is very simple and easy, and installing WordPress is even easier.
How to sign up with modern housing
First, let me show you how you sign up with InMotion.
Step 1. Select your housing plan
Go to www.inmotionhosting.com and choose the plan you want to use.
Step 2. Select your domain name
Choose if you want to register a domain name with InMotion Hosting, or if you already have a domain name you want to use.
Step 3. Confirm your housing plan
Choose the data center server you want to use. The us East Coast (select it if you are in Europe) or U.S. West Coast (choose this if you are in Asia Pacific).
If you want InMotion Hosting pre-install WordPress (or Joomla, PrestaShop or BoldGrid) for you.
Step 4. Create your housing account
Enter your email address and click Continue.
Step 5. Fill in your account details
Fill in your name, address and contact details, and choose your preferred payment method.
InMotion Hosting acknowledges Mastercard installments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), just as installments through checks and cash orders.
Next, review your order and finally submit your order – and you’re done!
Next I am going to tell you about how you install WordPress in InMotion.
How to install wardship at promoting house
The easiest way to install WordPress on InMotion hosting is to have WordPress pre-installed when you sign up with InMotion (which I mentioned above here).
In any case, you can at present introduce WordPress in the wake of joining utilizing an establishment program called Softcules.
HOW TO INSTALL WORDSHIP ON INSTRUMENTS TO USE INMOTION
- Step 1. Sign into your InMotion Hosting Account Management Panel (AMP).
- Step 2. Under the name of your account, click the cPanel button. You will at that point be diverted and naturally signed into cPanel. Alternatively you can use cPanel through your browser address bar at domainname.com/cpanel (replacing domainname.com with your actual domain name).
Step 3. Click on the softcules link, which is located in the Software / Services section.
- Step 4. Click on the WordPress icon.
- Step 5. Click on the Install button.
- Step 6. Fill in the installation details (see below) and then click on the Install button at the bottom of the page.
Step 7. Now you will be taken to the page containing the settings of your WordPress site. Here I go through all the settings one by one:
- Choose protocol. Choose which of the protocols you provide should be accessible from the WordPress website. For example I use https://www.websitehostingrating.com
- Choose a domain. Select the domain name you want to install WordPress from the drop box
- Install to directory. Leave this blank to install directly on the domain. If you are installing in a subfolder of your site that you type in the folder name. For example, if you type folder-name then WP will be installed: website.com/folder-name.
- site name. Name of your WordPress site.
- Site Description. Description or “tagline” for your WordPress site.
- Enable multisite (WPMU). Make sure that this box is unchecked because you do not want to enable WPMU (multiuser).
- Admin username. Enter a username for your WordPress dashboard login.
- Admin password. Enter a secret phrase for your WordPress dashboard login.
- Admin email. Enter an email address for your WordPress dashboard login.
- Select a language. Choose in which language you want to install your WordPress platform. The list of supported languages is quite large and you will probably find your native language right there.
- Limit login attempts (login). Enable this checkbox as soon as you install the “WordPress login attempt” plugin, as it increases security on your WordPress website
- Choose a theme to install. Do not select one unless you want to use the WordPress theme from the dropdown.
- advanced options. Here you can rename the database name and the table prefix, but you can leave the default values as it is.
- Install. Hit the install button and WordPress will start installing, once you are shown the login details (and the email is also enrolled to the designated email address)
is that all. Now you know how to sign up with InMotion Hosting, and you know how to install WordPress on InMotion Hosting. Now it is up to you to go and create and launch your website, blog or online store.